CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory text to the history, major writers and critical issues of this genre, this volume clarifies the different uses of pastoral covering: the history of the genre; the pastoral impulse of retreat and return; and an examination post-pastoral texts.
- Author BiographyTerry Gifford is Research Co-ordinator at the School of English, Bretton Hall College of Leeds University. He is author of Green Voices: Understanding Contemporary Nature Poetry.
- Author(s)Terry Gifford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.