CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an interpretation of The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali gained through the author's experiences, practice and accumulative knowledge of life - a process that will long continue for all seekers of truth.
- Author BiographyTim is sixty-two, an observer of life, and whilst working as an apprenticed precision engineer became fascinated with Yoga and healing through Howard Kent the founder of The Yoga for Health Foundation. He quietly attended classes, courses and meditations at Ickwell Bury, absorbing the atmosphere over many years. Tim is the product of influences, observations and his own practice as a yoga student and teacher, who never lost his independence of thought.
- Author(s)Tim Francis
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Weight111 g
- Width210 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.