Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionPatch! presents Cath Kidston's innovative take on traditional patchwork, which combines established techniques with a more contemporary approach. Mixing her own distinctive prints with vintage fabrics, this book includes 30 original and irresistible projects.
- Author BiographyOne of Britain's favourite designers, Cath Kidston is best known for her vintage-inspired homewares, clothing and accessories. She began her career as an interior designer before opening her first retail shop in London in 1993. Cath Kidston Ltd now has more than 40 stores and concessions in the UK, plus more all over the world. In 2010, Cath was awarded an MBE in recognition of her services to business. She has written four bestselling project books - Make!, Sew!, Stitch! and Patch! And, in addition to her books, Cath has a very successful stationery line (also published by Quadrille).
- Author(s)Cath Kidston
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 75 colour photographs & over 100 colour artworks
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other merchandise
Most relevant reviews
- iloveteaandbisc...11 May, 2016by
Great book which was given as a gift, thanks!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £6.99
- £17.56Trending at £24.81
- £4.72Trending at £4.89
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £1.89Trending at £3.00
- £6.99Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.