All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert advice on everything from basic blocks to accurate binding.
- Author BiographyJake Finch started sewing in the late 1980s. In 1999 she joined the Simi Valley Quilt Guild and spent a year as programs and workshop chairperson before assuming her current position as guild president. Jake has also been a field editor for The American Quilter Magazine, and is now managing editor of Mark Lipinski's Quilter's Home Magazine. She writes for other national quilting magazines, speaks and teaches at guilds, shops and retreats. Jake's quilts have won several regional awards.
- Author(s)Jake Finch
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width145 mm
- Height195 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.