All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlorian Jell empirically investigates the objectives that companies pursue with their patenting activities and presents empirical insights into how patent management is organized within industrial companies. The book concludes with a case study of how a company reacted to its competitor s patenting which led to a patent arms race.
- Author BiographyDr. Florian Jell has been researcher and lecturer at the Scholler Chair in Technology and Innovation Management (held by Prof. Dr. Joachim Henkel, Technische Universitat Munchen).
- Author(s)Florian Jell
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.