All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to patents written specifically for corporate scientists, engineers, and product developers. It spells out exactly what a typical corporate inventor needs to know about patents and patent strategy, as well as how these topics can be used to guide the creation of new products.
- Author BiographyNicholas Nissing has a substantial background in the corporate patent strategy field. Currently, he is the Biotech Competitive Strategy Lead at the Monsanto Company, an adjunct professor at Washington University, and a registered patent agent.
- Author(s)Nicholas Nissing
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £28.11
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.