Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents and explains a method to simplify a piece of source code by following the path-oriented method of decomposition, simplification, and recomposition.
- Author BiographyJ. C. Huang received a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania in 1969. He is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Houston, where he served as Chair from 1992 to 1996. His practical experience in computer software includes serving as the chief architect of a software validation and verification system developed for the U.S. Army's Ballistic Missile Defense Command, and as a senior consultant to the U.S. Naval Underwater Systems Center on submarine software problems.
- Author(s)J. C. Huang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.