All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Pathfinder (R) walking guide to South West England featuring 30 circular walks ranging in length from 2 to 13 miles. Exploring the UK's most popular National Trail, the South West Coast Path, all walks are accompanied by GPS waypoints, Ordnance Survey maps and colour photography.
- Author BiographySue Viccars is a freelance outdoor writer and editor, specialising in southwest England. She writes for a wide variety of magazines - including Country Life and Exmoor: the country magazine - and has written books for Aurum, the AA and Frommers, as well as Pathfinder Guides.
- Author(s)Sue Viccars
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number69
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Width133 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.