Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the complex interplay of epigenetic regulatory mechanisms, and shows how these carefully orchestrated processes can go wrong, resulting in epigenetic reprogramming of the cells that may manifest in pathological changes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 colour tables, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHans Helmut Niller,Janos Minarovits
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.