All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the spectrum of legal issues that pathologists face. This book includes case samples to illustrate the principles discussed. It also defines terms and provides an appendix, which contains sample contracts and rules of conduct in legal proceedings.
- Author(s)Gregory G. Davis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight760 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.