All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionPathology of Pet and Aviary Birds, Second Edition provides a comprehensive reference to the gross and histologic features of diseases seen in pet and aviary birds, with more than 850 images depicting disease lesions.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Schmidt, DVM, PhD, DACVP, is a consultant in veterinary pathology for veterinary diagnostic laboratories, zoological parks and aquariums, and veterinary practitioners specializing in diseases of birds, reptiles, fish, laboratory animals and zoo animals, based in Anthem, Arizona, USA. Drury R. Reavill, DVM, DAVBP (Avian and Reptile & Amphibian Practice), DACVP, is a pathologist at the Zoo/Exotic Pathology Service in Carmichael, California, USA. She provides diagnostic pathology services to exotic animal practitioners in clinical practices, zoological parks and aquariums, and animal rescue/rehabilitation facilities. David N. Phalen, DVM, PhD, DAVBP (Avian Practice), is Associate Professor at the University of Sydney in Camden, NSW, Australia where he teaches avian, exotic pet and wildlife medicine, provides diagnostic services to avian and exotic animal veterinarians, and supervises the Masters of Wildlife Health and Population Management.
- Author(s)David N. Phalen,Drury R. Reavill,Robert E. Schmidt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1112 g
- Width219 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.