Paths to Unity: Explorations in Ecumenical Method by Church House Publishing (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.34+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionAt time of uncertainty in the quest for Christian unity, this book takes a look at the goals, motives and methods of ecumenical dialogue. Key Anglican ecumenists, including Joy Tetley and John Webster, re-appraise ecumenical theology, identify the main challenges and chart a course for the future.
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRev. Dr. Paul D. L. Avis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.