All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRising to fame in the West End, before finding further success in TV and film, Patrick Mower's urban sophistication and man-about-town image made him the epitome of style and established him as a national heartthrob. Here, he speaks of his exploits, while also assessing what pushed him towards behaviour that he was not always proud of.
- Author BiographyPatrick Mower is currently in ITV1 soap Emmerdale but has been a regular in television dramas with a career spanning forty years.
- Author(s)Patrick Mower
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1x8 pages illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.54Trending at £12.85
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
- £14.74Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.