All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the emotional story of Patrick Tambay's rollercoaster Formula 1 ride with Ferrari. The saga began in 1982 with the tragedy of his friend and fellow driver Gilles Villeneuve's death in the Belgian Grand Prix at Zolder and then unfolded as Tambay took Villeneuve's place in car number 27
- Author BiographyWhen Massimo Burbi, watching television aged 8, saw Patrick Tambay win the 1983 San Marino GP, he became a fan. More than 30 years later, he has collaborated with his hero as a labour of love to create this book. Nowadays he runs his own engineering company in Tuscany, Italy.
- Author(s)Massimo Burbi,Patrick Tambay
- PublisherEvro Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSherborne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvro Publishing
- Content NoteOver 175 photographs
- Weight1814 g
- Width235 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ginger211227 Aug, 2016by
Does Patrick's Ferrari career justice
Wonderful book full of photos I have never seen before. A substantial book well worth investing in
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.