All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatriotism, Democracy, and Common Sense is a new strategic analysis of common-sense alternatives to the public policies America has pursued since September 11, 2001. This important book features more than three dozen internationally known experts in economics, foreign and domestic policy, media, and political action.
- Author BiographyAlan Curtis is president and CEO of the Washington, D.C.-based Eisenhower Foundation. He was executive director of President Carter's urban and regional policy group. Dr. Curtis has written or edited ten books and coauthored one of the task force reports of the National Violence Commission. Leader of many delegations to China, he is a critic of that country's nondemocratic government and a supporter of Tibetan independence. He has degrees from Harvard, the University of London, and the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width176 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlan Curtis
- Foreword byKevin Phillips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.