All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated look at applying W.D. Gann's controversial trading concepts to all major markets W.D. Gann continues to be one of the most controversial figures in technical analysis. Despite his detractors, his theories remain fundamentally solid, and have been successfully adapted by several generations of traders.
- Author BiographyJames A. Hyerczyk is a registered Commodity Trading Advisor with the National Futures Association and owner of J.A.H. Research and Trading. His firm publishes Forex Pattern, Price & Time Report and the Futures Pattern, Price & Time Report newsletters and offers daily, weekly, and monthly advisory service on the futures, Forex, ETF, and equities markets as well as providing educational, research, and consulting services. Hyerczyk, who has been actively involved in the futures markets since 1982, has been published in print in SFO and Futures magazines as well as on various financial Web sites including FuturesHound.com and ForexHound.com.
- Author(s)James A. Hyerczyk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £28.02
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
- £20.45Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.