CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionPaul's instructions in 1 Corinthians 12-14 are re-evaluated against Hellenistic moral philosophy, especially Stoicism.
- Author BiographyMichelle V. Lee is Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies and Theology at Biola University.
- Author(s)Michelle V. Lee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 137
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byJohn Court
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.