CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe conversations in this text challenge ideas that have become standard and subject them to critical re-examination. Their central thread is a reflection on the processes of reading and theologizing. Many focus on the relation of Paul to the energetic and complex Judaism of the 1st century.
- Author BiographyJanice Capel Anderson teaches in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Idaho. Claudia Setzer is Associate Professor of Religious Studies. Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY. Philip Sellew teaches in the Department of Classical and Near Eastem Studies, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Claudia Setzer,Janice Capel Anderson,Philip Sellew
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 221
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.