All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPayment systems are changing profoundly through regulation, technology and competition from new entrants. This is a comprehensive introduction and reference on payment systems, covering their structure, international systems and settlements, and focusing on electronic transfers. Concludes with the future of the payments business.
- Author BiographyDOMINIQUE RAMBURE, A former banker (Citibank, Credit Lyonnais among others) lectures at Paris I University on payment systems and finance in China. He is Honorary Chairman of the Euro Banking Association, the first clearing system in the European currency. As consultant to the World Bank and the European Commission, he has been involved in the transition of financial systems in Eastern Europe and Russia. ALEC NACAMULI is Global Payments Executive at IBM. He was previously a member of the Executive Committee at SWIFT which he joined at its inception, where he led its geographical expansion and opening to the securities industry and value-added services. He is the editor of the Journal of Payments Strategy and Systems.
- Author(s)Alec Nacamuli,Dominique Rambure
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.