All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical accommodation in Northern Ireland, Israel and South Africa at the macro level may not, by itself, be sufficient to achieve the long-term goals of building peace and reconciliation. This book uses Lederach's peace-building model to explore issues which may provide a basis for transformation and a lasting peace in the three countries.
- Author BiographyCOLIN KNOX is Professor of Public Policy at the University of Ulster at Jordanstown. PADRAIC QUIRK is a civil servant working in the Central Community Relations Unit, Central Secretariat, Belfast.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2000
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEthnic & Intercommunity Conflict
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byColin Knox,Padraic Quirk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.