All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the debate over the nature and potential of peace journalism, this title presents visionary insights from some of the most prominent scholars in the field. It includes significant empirical studies that provide foundation data for communication studies. It deepens our empirical knowledge of the nature and effects of conflict.
- Author BiographySusan Dente Ross is professor at the Edward R. Murrow School of Communication, University of Washington. She is also the director of AccessNorthwest and the University of Washington. She is the author of numerous professional journal articles and author of the book Deciding Communication Law: Key Cases in Context. Majid Tehranian is director of the Toda Institute for Global Peace and Policy Research and Adjunct Professor of International Relations at Soka University of America. He is also the series editor of Peace and Policy for Transaction Publishers.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMajid Tehranian,Susan Dente Ross
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.