All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is rooted in inquiry with aspiring elementary teachers through a university social studies course in New York City, where East Harlem first-graders engage peace curriculum, and in the South Bronx, where fourth-graders attempt to understand and respond to neighborhood violence.
- Author BiographyMolly Quinn, PhD, is a visiting scholar of the Curriculum Theory Project at Louisiana State University. A founding member of the International Institute for Critical Pedagogy and vice president of the American Association for the Advancement of Curriculum Studies, she is the author of Going Out, Not Knowing Whither: Education, the Upward Journey and the Faith of Reason.
- Author(s)Molly Quinn
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight270 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.