All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot feeling too peachy about computerizing your accounting system? Relax! Peachtree For Dummies, 3 rd Edition will show you how to set up your company in Peachtree and then use it to pay bills, invoice customers, pay employees, produce financial reports, and more.
- Author BiographyElaine Marmel is president of Marmel Enterprises,LLC, an organization that specializes in technical writing and software training. Elaine has an MBA from Cornell University and has worked on projects to build financial management systems for New York City and Washington, D.C. This prior experience provided the foundation for Marcel Enterprises, LLC, to help small businesses implement computerized accounting systems. Diane Koers owns and operates All Business Service, a software training and consulting business formed in 1988 that services the central Indiana area. Her are of expertise h as long been in the word processing, spreadsheet, and graphics area of computing as well as in providing training and support for Peachtree Accounting Software. Diane's authoring experience includes more than 30 books on topics such as PC security, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Works, WordPerfect, Paint Shop Pro, Lotus SmartSuite, Quicken, Microsoft Money, and Peachtree Accounting. Many of her books have been translated into other languages such as Dutch, Bulgarian, Spanish, and Greek. She has also developed and written numerous training manuals for her clients.
- Author(s)Diane Koers,Elaine J. Marmel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width186 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.