All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ethnography of American gay suburbanites, Wayne H. Brekhus demonstrates that who one is depends at least in part on where and when one is. He shows that lifestyling, and integrating occurs not only among gay men but across a broad range of social categories.
- Author BiographyWayne H. Brekhus is an assistant professor of sociology at the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Author(s)Wayne H. Brekhus
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight276 g
- Width129 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.