All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains route information to some of the finest and most popular riding in the country. This edition features industry - standard Ordnance Survey mapping, and is illustrated with action photography. It features 26 of the best mountain bike rides in the Dark Peak, between 9km and 105km in length, suitable for all levels of mountain bikers.
- Author BiographyJon Barton lives in the heart of the Peak District, with his wife, young son and novelty show dog. Having ridden and climbed in the area for almost 20 years his knowledge of the Peak, and particularly the Hope Valley, is enviable. After the shackles of fame that came with authoring the original Dark Peak Mountain Biking guidebook, Jon had to improve his MTB skills somewhat. Now proficient at singletrack, and merely nervous of descents, his ambition still remains to clean the notorious climb up Gores Heights (Lockerbrook). Catch him there most weekends for book signings. Don't be put off by the blue language, or his disproportionately large calves, he's really approachable and surprisingly down to earth.
- Author(s)Jon Barton
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Coefield
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.