All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of Pearl Harbor provides an illustrated examination of one of the most significant events World War II. It seeks to uncover what really happened and why the Japanese were so successful. This 60th anniversary edition includes a CD of extracts from the Osprey Web event.
- Author BiographyCarl Smith has had a life long fascination with many aspects of the military history of the United States. A specialist writer of many years experience, he lives and works in Virginia. David Aiken has studied Pearl Harbor from his earliest book acquisitions at age nine. His database on Japanese aviation and Pearl Harbor has been utilized by many students, researchers, artists, authors, historians, and museums. Adam Hook studied graphic design at art college and began his illustrating career in 1983. He has worked with a variety of educational publishers covering various subjects within the field of historical and natural history. Jim Laurier is a native of New Hampshire. He is a Fellow member of the American Society of Aviation Artists, the New York Society of Illustrators and the American Fighter Aces Association.
- Author(s)Carl Smith,David Aiken
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/09/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCampaign
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note12 colour & 70 b&w illustrations, index
- Weight338 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Hook,Jim Laurier
- Revised byDavid Aiken
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.