All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated and revised, this 112th edition of Pears Cyclopaedia is an authoritative family reference book. Combining quick reference sections with in-depth articles, it covers a wide range of subjects: politics and economics, literature, music and art, science, medicine and the environment.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Cook is an economist and historian who has published books for Penguin and Longman. He lives in Wimbledon, SW19.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/06/2005
- Content Note32pp colour atlas section
- Weight837 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byChris Cook
- Edition Statement112th Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.