All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion recaptures the north for Pearson's, exploring the Calder & Hebble, Aire & Calder and Leeds & Liverpool. Featuring for the first time the deservedly popular 'Liverpool Link', and the river Aire and Selby canal. Over 200 miles of characterful inland waterways expertly interpreted to inspire discovery, on foot, afloat or by bicycle.
- Author BiographyMichael Pearson has been the author for more than thirty years of this well known series and also the 'Iron Roads' series, plus 'Railway Holiday in Scotland', 'Coming up with the Goods', 'Me, My Morgan & the Midlands' and 'Journeys into Staffordshire'.
- Author(s)Michael Pearson
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationTatenhill Common, Staffs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 colour photographs & 47 maps
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.