All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionWork on the medieval English peasant has tended to stress the degree of interaction between the village and the world beyond its bounds. This book not only provides an overview of research, but also develops this approach.
- Author BiographyPHILLIPP R. SCHOFIELD has held research posts in the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, and is now Lecturer in Medieval History in the Department of History and Welsh History at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He is the author of a number of articles on the medieval English peasantry.
- Author(s)Phillipp R. Schofield
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedieval Culture & Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.