All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary book tackling the challenges of managing peatlands and their ecosystem services in the face of climate change.
- Author BiographyAletta Bonn is Professor of Ecosystem Services at the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena and Head of the Department of Ecosystem Services at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ within the German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv) Halle-Jena-Leipzig. Tim Allott is Professor of Physical Geography and Head of the School of Environment, Education and Development at the University of Manchester. Martin Evans is Professor of Geomorphology and Head of the Department of Geography in the School of Environment and Development at the University of Manchester. Hans Joosten is Professor of Peatland Studies and Palaeoecology at Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Partner in the Greifswald Mire Centre. Rob Stoneman is Chief Executive of the Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEcological Reviews
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note92 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight1500 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAletta Bonn,Hans Joosten,Martin Evans,Rob Stoneman,Tim Allott
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.