All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a theoretical and practical overview of the ethics of pediatric medicine.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Miller is Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology at the Yale University School of Medicine. A member of the Yale Bioethics Center and the Child Neurology Society Bioethics Committee, he is author of Extreme Prematurity: Practices, Bioethics, and the Law and editor of the books Static Encephalopathies of Infancy and Childhood and The Cerebral Palsies: Causes, Consequences and Management.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.