All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Development and Neonatology
- Author BiographyChristine M. Houser is a practicing physician who has extensively studied cognitive neuropsychology, with a focus on human learning and memory. Throughout her career, she has served as a Director of Training and Research, a Medical Boards Examination Consultant and author of materials for general and specialty medical boards, and a Medical Boards Examination Preparation Consultant in Family Medicine. Additionally, each volume of Dr. Houser's Practically Painless Reviews in pediatrics has been reviewed by a practicing attending pediatrician.
- Author(s)Christine M. Houser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.