All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and expanded for the second edition, this concise and thorough guide to clinical management of pediatric endocrine disorders covers growth, hypothalamic, pituitary, adrenal, thyroid, calcium and bone and reproductive disorders, and metabolic syndromes.
- Author BiographySally Radovick, MD The John Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Baltimore, MD, USA Margaret H. MacGillivray, MD Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Department of Pediatrics, Buffalo, NY, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, 79 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1518 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byMargaret H. Macgillivray,Sally Radovick
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.