All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £12.89
- £9.13Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £2.39Trending at £3.05
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Hematology-Oncology in Countries with Limited Resources
- Author BiographyDr. Cristina Stefan is Professor, Senior Consultant, and Head of Hematology and Oncology Service, Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, Univeristy of Stellenbosch and Tygerberg Children's Hospital (South Africa). Dr. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo is Associate Medical Director for Clinical Trials at the Dana-Farber Harvard Medical Cancer Center, the Director of the Pediatric Solid Tumor Program, Medical Director of the Pediatric Oncology Clinical Trials, Program Leader for Experimental Therapeutics in the Department of Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Children's Hospital.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1077 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCarlos Rodriguez-Galindo,Daniela Cristina Stefan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.