All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpecialty Topics in Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCynthia A. Riccio,Jeremy R. Sullivan
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. - Fetal alcohol effects.- In utero exposure to nicotine.- In utero exposure to cocaine and amphetamines.- In utero exposure to opiates and marijuana.- In utero exposure to anti-epileptic drugs.- In utero exposure to psychiatric medications.- Direct exposure to pesticides.- Direct exposure to metals, especially lead.- Direct exposure to environmental pollutants.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyCynthia A. Riccio, Ph.D. is a professor and the director of training in the school psychology program at Texas A&M University; she also has a faculty appointment at the Texas A&M Institute of Neuroscience (TAMIN). Dr. Riccio's primary research interests include learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, neuropsychology, and individual assessment. She has authored or co-authored more than 60 articles, 26 book chapters, 2 texts, and 2 edited texts, as well as one test instrument. Dr. Riccio is an active member in many professional organizations such as the American Psychological Association (Divisions 16, 40, 54), National Association of School Psychologists, Society for the Study of School Psychology, National Academy of Neuropsychology, and the International Neuropsychological Society. She is currently president-elect for the Society for the Study of School Psychology. She serves as Associate Editor for the Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment and is on review boards for many other professional journals. Jeremy R. Sullivan, Ph.D. is an associate professor in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Texas at San Antonio. Dr. Sullivan received a B.S. in psychology from Sam Houston State University and a Ph.D. in school psychology from Texas A&M University. He is a licensed psychologist, licensed specialist in school psychology, and nationally certified school psychologist. Prior to joining the faculty at UTSA, he worked as a school psychologist for Cypress-Fairbanks ISD in Houston. Dr. Sullivan currently serves as the coordinator of the master's program in school psychology at UTSA. He also serves as an associate editor for the Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, and is on the editorial review board of psychology in the schools.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.