All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionReviewing the multi-modal techniques for managing pediatric neurovascular disease, disorders, and malformations, this book covers cerebral aneurysms, arteriovenous fistulas, Moyamoya disease, pediatric stroke, thrombolysis, and more. It contains illustrations and radiological images, and an easy-to-follow organization of disease topics.
- Author BiographyNeurological Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgical Research Laboratory, Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ
- Author(s)Michael J. Alexander,Robert F. Spetzler
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Noteapprox 215 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.