All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeer supports really work: they're a great, efficient way to help all students learn, make the most of teacher/ paraprofessional time, and increase the achievement level of challenging students. This practical guide includes cooperative learning and peer tutoring - to benefit students with moderate to severe disabilities and their peers.
- Author BiographyErik Carter is Assistant Professor, Rehabilitation Psychology and Special Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Craig H. Kennedy is Professor, Special Education and P ediatrics, Vanderbilt University. Lisa S. Cushing is Research Assistant, Department of Special Education, Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Craig H. Kennedy,Erik W. Carter,Lisa S. Cushing
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.