All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Thora Margareta Bertilsson
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Series TitleStudies in Sociology: Symbols, Theory and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note3, 3 fig.
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Critical Rationalism and the Psychology/Sociology of Research - The Actuality of Charles Sanders Peirce - The Theory of Inquiry - The Community of Inquiry as a Normative and as a Descriptive Concept - Reflection on the Problem of Theory and Praxis - Pragmatism Rediscovered: The Relevance of Peirce for the Social Science.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Thora Margareta Bertilsson is Professor of Sociology at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark). She has recently served as Adjunct Professor at the Centre for the Study of Science and the Humanities at the University of Bergen (Norway). She was previously co-editing Acta Sociologica, the Journal of the Nordic Sociological Association. Her research interests include social theory and sociology of knowledge and law.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.