All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 19th century, China was gradually becoming another colony of the European powers. From 1860 when Britain went to war with her until the end of the century, China was constantly at odds. This title details the siege of Peking; an epic story of defence against overwhelming odds.
- Author BiographyPeter Harrington runs the photographic collection of the Anne S.K. Brown University Library in Providence, Rhode Island. He is a well respected military writer and is author of a number of works.
- Author(s)Peter Harrington
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 85
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note70 b&w and 14 colour illustrations, chronology, index
- Weight355 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byDavid Chandler
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.