All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst collection by young English poet featured in Bloodaxe's new poets anthology Voice Recognition (2009). Sarah Jackson lived in Brighton for many years, and now lectures at Nottingham Trent University.
- Author BiographySarah Jackson was born in 1977, grew up in Berkshire and now lives in Nottingham. Her pamphlet Milk (Pighog, 2008) was shortlisted for the Michael Marks Award and her work appears in a number of magazines and anthologies, including Voice Recognition: 21 Poets for the 21st Century (Bloodaxe Books, 2009) and The Best British Poetry 2011 (Salt, 2011). She was awarded Arts Council funding in 2009 and has been shortlisted for the Arvon International Poetry Competition (2010) and the Edwin Morgan Prize (2011). Sarah completed a doctorate at the University of Sussex in 2009 and now lectures at Nottingham Trent University, where she runs the MA in Creative Writing. Pelt (Bloodaxe Books, 2012) is her first book-length collection.
- Author(s)Sarah Jackson
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight113 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £5.83Trending at £8.18
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £9.09Trending at £17.99
- £8.16Trending at £9.93
- £7.00Trending at £7.76
- £10.19Trending at £11.01
- £6.99Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.