All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPelvic pain is more ubiquitous than most people think and yet many suffer in silence because they don't know there is help or they are too embarrassed to seek it. This book looks at the variety of problems that can lead to pelvic pain, and how to address the issues when they arise.
- Author BiographyStephanie Prendergast and Elizabeth Rummer, are the founders of the Pelvic Health and Rehabilitation Center (PHRC), a physical therapy practice that focuses solely on the treatment of pelvic pain/dysfunction for men and women. With locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Berkeley, Los Gatos, and Boston, PHRC is the premiere pelvic floor rehabilitation clinic in the country with upwards of 10,000 patients treated per year. Both Stephanie and Liz are well-recognized experts and thought leaders in the treatment of pelvic pain/dysfunction. They lecture worldwide and have been interviewed and/or contributed articles to publications such as the New York Times and The Los Angeles Times along with several medical textbooks, including Chronic Pelvic Pain and Dysfunction: Practical Physical Medicine published by Churchill Livingstone. In addition, they teach the leading, post-graduate pelvic floor physical therapy course in four cities worldwide each year as well as hold leadership roles in numerous pelvic pain-related organizations. Also, they publish a well-trafficked blog on pelvic pain, titled Pelvic Health & Rehab, which is syndicated on two leading online health communities, Wellsphere.com and EHealth.com.
- Author(s)Elizabeth H. Rummer,Stephanie A. Prendergast
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note10 black & white halftones, 2 tables
- Weight481 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.