CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionA magnificent 189 mile footpath around the stunning coastline of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in southwest Wales. Renowned for its unspoilt sandy beaches, secluded coves, tiny fishing villages and offshore islands rich in bird and marine life, this National Trail provides some of the best coastal walking in Britain.
- Author(s)Jim Manthorpe
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Out-of-print date08/01/2009
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.