All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly visual book that will engage and capture the interest of both children and adult learners of Chinese! Deconstructs over 100 essential Chinese characters to show how they evolved from ancient pictographs and ideographs to their modern form. Each character is clearly explained and their evolution illustrated with humorous drawings.
- Author BiographyTan Huay Peng, a well-known Singaporean cartoonist, always delighted in making his readers see the funnier side of life.
- Author(s)Tan Huay Peng
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width173 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £13.95Trending at £14.72
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.85Trending at £27.23
- £9.74Trending at £10.25
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.