All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals on the Edge takes a dramatic look at endangered animals around the world. From investigating daily routines to hard-hitting facts about the causes of species extinction in the wild and how conservation efforts and zoo programmes can help, these books are packed with exciting information.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne is the author of numerous books on the natural world for young readers, including 100 Most Dangerous Things on the Planet, which was shortlisted for Blue Peter Best Book With Facts 2009, Usborne Internet-Linked Encyclopedia of Planet Earth, the Survival Skills Handbook and many more.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAnimals on the Edge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photography and graphics throughout
- Weight141 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.