All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition has been brilliantly revised and updated by Chris Jesty to meet the goal Wainwright set for the original edition: 'to enable walkers to follow the Pennine Way without putting a foot wrong...'
- Author BiographyCHRIS JESTY trained as a cartographer with the Ordnance Survey. He devised Scafell Pike Panorama, a guide to the view from the highest mountain in England, for which Wainwright provided illustrations. When Wainwright's health deteriorated, Chris helped him with the maps for two of his large-format books. Shortly before he died, Wainwright said that if ever the Pictorial Guides were to be revised, Chris Jesty should be given the job. He lives in Kendal.
- Author(s)Alfred Wainwright
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w hand-drawn illustrations throughout
- Width112 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Revised byChris Jesty
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £5.14Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.