Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionChanging population dynamics has challenged the socio-economic stability of nations globally and this has propped pension reform as one of the most critical socio-economic-political agenda. This title gives an account of the Indian pension system and ongoing reform.
- Author BiographyH. Sadhak is Dy. Chief Executive Officer (Regulatory Activities), Non- Bank Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority, Botswana. Previously he was an Advisor (Market and Industry) at Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. He has rich experience in financial services industry and has worked in leadership roles in pension fund, mutual fund, life insurance. Prior to joining PwC, Dr Sadhak was the founder MD/CEO of LIC Pension Fund Ltd, Executive Director LIC of India. Dr Sadhak is also an independent researcher and associated with many management institutions and universities as a guest faculty and examiner of PhD work. Dr Sadhak has held many important posts such as Executive Director with LIC of India (2004-06) and Joint General Manager with LIC Mutual Fund (1989-99). He was also an officer with a public sector bank and a lecturer in economics at a degree college. In the recent past he was a member/expert of many high power working groups/ technical committees including Technical Committee on Accounting Policy for NPS, PFRDA; Technical Advisory Group, Real Estate Price Index, Government of India; Working Group on Household Savings, 11th Five Year Plan, Government of India; Working Group on Household Savings, 10th Five Year Plan, Government of India; Working Group, Fifth Economic Census, Government of India; Working Group on Insurance Sector Statistics, National Statistics Commission; Founder Convener, Research and Statistics Committee, AMFI. An accomplished author, Dr Sadhak, has published more than 200 articles/research papers and five well appreciated books-Life Insurance in India: Opportunities, Challenges & Strategic Perspective (SAGE, 2009), Mutual Funds in India: Marketing Strategies and Investment Practices (SAGE, 1997), Role of Entrepreneurs in Backward Areas (1989), Impact of Incentives on Industrial Development in Backward Regions (1986). He is widely travelled and has delivered lectures in many national and international seminars/conferences in India and abroad. He is a director on the board of many companies and is also associated with many trade and industry associations. He has received many awards for his contribution to research in finance and economic development. Dr Sadhak obtained his PhD (Industrial Finance) from the University of Poona, MA (Economics) from University of Kalyani, West Bengal, and Diploma in Operation Research for Management from University of Mumbai. He is also a distinguished poet and novelist having 12 collections of published works in Bengali, English and Hindi to his credit.
- Author(s)Hira Sadhak
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.