All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the secrets to influencing the performance of the people you lead Managers don't get paid for what they do but rather for the performance of their people; therefore, a manager's most important job is coaching behaviors in order to improve performance.
- Author BiographyJEB BLOUNT is a sought-after speaker, trainer, and consultant. His passion is helping organizations and people change human behavior in the workplace.He publishes Sales Gravy magazine, read by more than 270,000 sales professionals each month, and he is the most downloaded sales expert in iTunes history. He is the founder of SalesGravy.com, a destination site for sales professionals,executives, and business owners, which has becomethe most visited sales website in the world. The site offers more than 30,000 pages of sales training and development resources including articles, blogs, audio, and video at no cost.
- Author(s)Jeb Blount
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight338 g
- Width148 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.