All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides unique depth to a topic that has garnered increased interest in recent years. It offers practical tools, solutions and insights into how to implement an effective people risk management framework.
- Author BiographyDr Keith Blacker has worked in a variety of board and executive roles globally and is the former CFO of a large UK-based health insurance business. He has over 30 years' experience working within the financial services industry and has consulted to a range of national and international banks and insurance companies on risk management matters. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and a Fellow of the UK Institute of Internal Auditors. Dr Patrick McConnell has been a senior manager in, and a consultant to, large international corporations, financial institutions and governments on multiple continents for over 35 years. His expertise is in risk management and information technology. He is a Fellow of BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT. He has taught in Australia and Ireland to advanced students and in-house executives. Both authors hold doctorates in Business Administration and have published and spoken widely in industry and academic forums.
- Author(s)Keith Blacker,Patrick McConnell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.