All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study looks at how Egyptians in particular understand environmental problems and what their roles are in the solutions. The focus of Egyptian concerns lies not in the Western global perpective. but immediate environmetal degradation, including sewage, garbage, and noise pollution.
- Author BiographyNicholas S. Hopkins is a professor of anthropology and dean of the School of Humanities and Social Science at the American University in Cairo. Sohair R. Mehanna is a research associate in the Social Research Center of the American University in Cairo. Salah El-Haggar is a professor of engineering at the American University in Cairo.
- Author(s)Nicholas S. Hopkins,Salah El-Haggar,Sohair Mehanna
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note5 maps, photographs
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.