All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionRom Harre has authored an impressive oeuvre that has inspired generations of scholars and practioners. His work has challenged the orthodox philosophy of science and social psychology. This book brings together a selection of his key writings that gives readers a systematic introduction in the conceptual universe of this towering figure.
- Author BiographyLuk Van Langenhove is Director of a research institute of the United Nations University in Bruges. He serves as Vice-President of the International Social Sciences Council. He has worked with Rom Harre since long and is the author of 'Innovating the Social Sciences' (2007).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLuk van Langenhove
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.